You use Discord for playing games or enjoying the community. But there are also tricks if you want to customize your account and its visibility. And this is where the blank username comes in! If you want, you can maintain a mysterious identity to make it look cooler! Check out how you can maintain Discord invisible role color and have fun!
Methods of Making Discord Invisible Role Color
With spoiler image Discord mobile, if you appear with an invisible role color won’t it be interesting? For Windows, iOS and Android- learn how to do it!
Discord Invisible Role Color in Windows
Knowing how to make announcement on Discord isn’t enough! You can make it more interesting to the users by making the role color invisible! Windows users, take a look at this!
- First of all, as we always say, you have to get into the Discord. After launching Discord, sign in to your account. Once you are in Discord, you have to go for User Settings. You will find this option at the bottom-left part of your screen. There, take a look of the three icons available. You will see a gear icon. When you see it, click on it.
- After clicking the gear icon, you will see a new window with My Account as the heading. In this window, check the My Account area. There will be an Edit option available. To see this, check the middle window. Once you get to see this, you have to edit it.
- Get your hands on the cursor and clear the username text field. After clearing it, you have to type “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” (tilde.) Make sure you are not giving any space in between. The easier way to do this is to copy this special character and then paste it into the text field you just edited. When you are done with the editing, move to the next step.
- So, you are done with the editing. Now, you will see an option available below called DONE. All you need is to click on this one and you are ready! Go get back to your Discord account and check it. Take a look and you will see that you are showing up as Online but there is no username! The invisible username is fun, right?
Discord Invisible Role Color in Android
So, if you are not a PC user, then how can you make the role color or name in Discord invisible? No worries if you are an Android user. We have tips to help you!
- Firstly, your job is to get into the Discord app. After you have signed into your account, you need to go for the hamburger menu. You will see this menu at the top-left part of your phone’s screen. Those three lines you get to see there is what you need to go for! Tap on this part.
- After you have tapped the hamburger menu, it’s time to go for the three-dotted menu icon that’s available on the screen. You will get to see this menu icon at the top-right part of the screen. Once you have pressed on the three-dotted menu icon, a new window will appear before you.
- The window will with come with so many options. There will be options for creating channel and category. You will see options for changing nickname and changing settings for direct messages and muting channels. However, you have to go for the Change Nickname option.
- Once you tap on Change Nickname, there, you have to paste “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” (tilde) just the same way you did before. Certify that there are no spaces between the special characters. After you are done copying the special character and pasting it in the text field, you are done!
- Now, check your name. You have become a blank username in Discord! We know you already enjoy it!
Discord Invisible Role Color in iOS
So, you are an iPhone or iPad user! No worries, we have ways to help you make your discord role name and color invisible. Go through the steps!
- Get into your Discord account and go for the top-left part of the screen. Settle for the hamburger option with three lines available there. After clicking it, you will see a new menu list. There, at the top-left area, there will be three-dotted option available. Click on this one.
- Now, you will see the server. With several options for allowing direct message to hiding muted channels and reporting server, you will see options for changing nickname too. Among the several options, you have to pick up the Change Nickname option here.
- Once you click on this option, you will get to edit the nickname. All you need is to copy “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” (tilde) and paste this special character there. Keep in mind that you can put any space among the letters. Once you are done, tap on save to save the changes you have made.
- There you go! You have an invisible discord role now! Have fun with it!
How to make INVISIBLE Role Dividers/Categories on Discord!
Have you make your invisible role color already? Are you enjoying the mysterious identity? With this option, you can be discrete and yet stand out higher than others! Not only you, but also the community will love you too!