Last Updated on September 5, 2022
Have you ever tried to keep the online status invisible in other apps?
Yes, that’s the same thing here! If you want your space but don’t want to switch off the Wi-Fi or the Mobile Data, this is an amazing option to settle for. Check out how to appear offline on Discord on both desktop and mobile!
Methods of Switching on the Offline Feature in Desktop
So, you have been through how to get your Discord server popular already. But now that your server is popular it might get tough for you to deal with so many friends. What are your plans?
Do you want to delete the account or deactivate it?
Well, deactivating or getting out of the account is annoying. When you want to reduce communications and messages, the best possible option is to switch to offline status!
They say “out of sight, out of mind” and this works here! If you keep the green online sign switched off, people won’t see you. As a result, they won’t disturb you. Yes, “do not disturb” is also an option to go for. But offline is safer, don’t you agree?
Discord Desktop Offline Feature
If you are using a desktop or laptop, the methods of doing so many things in Discord get easier. Discord is very much a desktop or laptop-friendly app. Let’s learn how to deal with being invisible or offline in Discord when you are in Discord.
- First of all, you have to get into Discord and log in to your account. Once you are in your account, you have to go through your profile. Check the bottom-left part of the Discord screen. There, you will see your profile picture. Click your profile picture first.
- Once you have clicked the profile picture, there will be several options available in the newly appeared menu. It will show that you are online. Now, going through all the options, you can select according to your requirement. Selecting “invisible” will make you offline. If you do not want any notifications, you can go for “do not disturb” too.
Discord Mobile Offline Feature
Checking out how to get friends on Discord and make it double is easy. But when it comes to peace, too many friends can be bothersome! While using a mobile, people often get confused because they don’t think that the same things as the desktop can be done with mobile. But well, you can go for the offline option with your Android or iOS mobile too! Take a look at the steps mentioned here!
- To go offline with your smartphone, first of all, you have to get into Discord. Once you log in to your account, you have to search for the hamburger menu. To search this, check the top-left part of the Discord screen. So, which one is the hamburger menu? Well, do you see a menu with three lines in a box? Yes, that’s what a hamburger menu looks like! Now, tap on it!
- Once you tap on the hamburger menu, you will get to see the User Settings before you. In the user settings, there will be several options for your account and privacy and safety. From the list, you have to go for the Set Status option.
- This option will set the online status you have. After tapping on Set Status, you will get to see an option called Invisible. All you need is to tap on this one to keep your account offline on Discord. And that’s all! You are done!
You have seen all the steps. You still don’t think that appearing offline isn’t possible right? It’s amazing if you want to work online and don’t want others to disturb you. Go through the steps and keep your peace!