More than our texts, our facial expressions are better at expressing our inner feelings. Though it’s not possible to show the face without a video call, things are made quite realistic via the GIFs! Yes, you can simply learn how to send GIFS on Discord mobile and express your true feeling!
Methods of Sending GIFs on Discord Mobile
Here, we will talk about sending GIFs on Discord mobile both in a direct message and in a Discord channel. Both of the methods are quite similar.
Sending GIFs on Direct Message On Discord
Check out how to send GIFs while you are in a direct or private message with your friends or family!
- First of all, get into Discord and there, you have to search for the person you want to send the GIF to. You can simply go to the search bar of your Discord app to search for the person. Once you find the person, you have to go to the chat window of the user.
- If you don’t like to search them through the search bar, you can simply get into the Messages of Discord and find the person you want to send the GIF to. Go for any message you want. Once you are in the chat window with that user, all you need is to search the bottom-left area of the window.
- There, you will find an option like Emoticon or Emoji right beside the text typing area. Tap on that icon and you will see two different options coming up. There will be a specific option named GIFs which will be in the right sector. Press on this option.
- Pressing the GIF option, you will see several GIFs available on the list. All you need is to click on whatever you want! Also, you can type on the typing area to find any specific GIF that you want to share.
- Once you get the right GIF, all you have to do is press or tap on the GIF and it’s sent to the user! It takes only a few seconds! And if you have mistakenly deleted a Discord GIF or any other message, go and check how to view deleted messages on Discord!
Sending GIFs on Discord Channels Mobile
When it comes to sending GIFs on a Discord Channel, you must get the app’s GIF picket. This will help you search for the GIF you want to send. If you are following this method, you won’t need to search for the GIF on the folders of your device or the websites.
Check out the step-by-step process if you use Discord on your mobile.
- First of all, you have to get into the Discord app and there, you have to search for the three horizontal lines. Check the upper-left part of your screen and search for the lines. Once you find the three horizontal lines, you have to click on them. Clicking it will bring up a new menu before you.
- From the menu, you will be able to select the server. Here, you can settle for any server you want. Check the left side and there, you can go for any server. Clicking it will allow you to select a Text Channel. Pick up the one you like and move to the next step.
- Once you have selected the Text Channel, go for the chat window of your Discord. Here, take a look at the bottom-right part of the chat window. There, you will be able to see an Emoji icon. This will be like a smiley right beside the message typing area. Click the Emoji icon now.
- Clicking the Emoji icon will bring up two different options. One will be for selecting Emojis and the other will be for GIFs. You can pick up any Emoji you want from the Emoji section. Either way, if you want to send a GIF text message, you can go for the GIF section. It is on the right side. Click on the GIFs and you will see several GIFs available in the list.
- There will be GIFs named Happy, Cry, Love, etc. along with the Trending GIFs that are raving the internet or Discord now. Also, you will see a typing area above the GIFs. Here, you can type for any general word and find out if there is any GIF related to that.
- Once you have typed it, you can skim through the available GIFs by scrolling down. Among the GIFs, you can select the one you like. To send the GIF, all you need is to tap it and that’s all! The GIF will be sent to the chat you are on! Also, if you want to pin a specific GIF message or any other message, check out how to pin a message on Discord, it’s easy!
Note: At times, some users have complained that they do not have the Emoji icon in the chat window. In that case, it’s necessary to update the Discord app you are using. The latest version of Discord allows you to send GIFs.
How to send GIFS without NITRO on Discord
Isn’t sending GIFs on Discord easy? It’s just as easy as sending messages! All you need is to get into the chatbox and select the GIF you want to send! You can send it both in the direct message and on the Discord Text Channel. Follow the steps and you won’t forget it ever!