What’s the point of having Discord if you don’t have friends? Well, this is when the Friend Request option comes in. You can simply add somebody to your discord by sending him an invitation for getting added to your Discord. Here, we will tell you how to get friends in Discord! Check it out!
Step by Step Adding Friends on Discord
Here’s a method of getting friends on Discord. This process is especially for the people that use Mac or PC. You can add your friends and increase the Discord community!
Direct Friends in Discord
Just learning to send friend requests is easier than how to send GIFs on Discord mobile! If you are planning to add friends on Discord and you use Discord on Mac or PC, this method can help you out. For both app and website, this method works. Check out the steps to know how to get friends!
- To add friends to Discord, first of all, you have to get into the Discord app. If you are using the website, you can go for this method too. After getting into the app or website, your job is to search for the Home button. You will find this on the top-left part of the screen. Click on the Home icon and move to the next step.
- In the second step of adding friends, you need to go to the direct message list. Once you are in, you see an Add Friend option. It is marked as green on the top left part of the screen. When you see it, click it. After clicking it, in the typing area, you have to type the name of your friend or whoever you want to befriend. Typing the Discord tag of the friend you want to add, you have to move to the next step.
- After typing the name, you will see an option called Send Friend Request. Clicking this option will help you send a friend request to a specific. When you are done, you have to wait for the person to accept your friend request. Once the person has accepted your request, you will see him as a friend in your Discord! After adding them on Discord, if you want, you can also learn how to find someone’s Discord email!
Friends in Discord Server
If you want to add friends that you have met in a Discord Server, this process will help you do that. Go through it and add the friends you like!
- First of all, you have to head to the server. The server that contains your friends will help you add the person. Get into the server and search for the friend. You have to search for them in the channel user list. You will get it on the right part of the screen.
- Once you get to see the name of your probable friend, you have to click on the Discord user’s profile name. After pressing, you will see a pop-up menu appear on the screen. There will be an icon called View Profile. This will contain the profile picture of the person. Pressing the icon now.
- After this, you will get see the user’s profile menu. Here, there will be an option added for sending friend requests. All you need is to click on the Send Friend Request button available. And then, a friend request will be sent to the user. When the user will accept the request, he will be your Discord friend!
How To Get Friends On Discord
Keep in mind that you can only get the people as your friends once they have accepted the request. However, people skip the requests. In that case, you cannot add the person to your list. If you still want to add him, you can simply send a text message and let them know about your request!