Sometimes, we have to go through a phase regarding the unbalanced state of eyebrows. Suddenly, you may discover this issue and feel weird about your appearance.
Hence, it can leave a harmful impact on your social interaction and create pressure on your mind if you are concern about your looking. Don’t get panic and unnecessarily stressed with such kind of incidents.
There may be different kinds of the reason behind it. Now, I highly intend you to come out from it and let you manage how to fix uneven eyebrows. That’s why you need to go through the full article to the end. Let’s have an in-details discussion about this topic.
Steps you need to follow in fixing unsmooth eyebrow problem
As your brows are responsible for making a lovely impression on your face, it’s quite important to sort out this problem soon. Follow the steps and get rid of it easily.
Determine a shape that goes well with your look
Never overwhelmed with the problem too much as there is a solution for it. Limited scopes are there for you to fix it with just overthinking. Just focus on to explore new shapes that are appropriate for your face. To assist you, I am here with a bunch of suggestions.
- If you have a round face, you can opt to have high arches. Generally, it can decrease a few of roundness from the face. Make sure you are doing the plucking precisely.
- Specifically, flat brows match the best with long faces individuals.
- Square faces people who don’t need to make thinning or trimming on them.
Apart from that, you can stand before the mirror to judge the shape that goes perfectly with your face. Furthermore, you can take help from your friends and family.
Use an eyebrow brush:
Primarily, you can start the process by combing them. Thus it will go into a natural shape. Apart from it, you will come to know about the amount of hair length that comes to create asymmetric issues on it.
Keep a thing in mind, and that is overdoing of anything that can seriously make things worse. When using the brush, never use it harshly. Otherwise, your skin can get damaged with the sharp side of it.
Use a make-up pencil and outline your desired shape:
Already, you have figured out the additional length of it. Now, you have to sketch it as per your satisfaction. Ultimately, it will show you where you should pluck and where not. Use a pencil to figure out the peak point of the arch and its termination.
Make a natural arch:
Never make such kind of arch that can make you look like mad. Create a natural impression on it. For doing so, you can use a pencil, as I mentioned before.
Later, you can use an excellent tool to make the hairs upward and or downward. Besides, you can use it to reduce any harsh lines.
How to Shape Perfect Natural Eyebrows
Pluck additional hairs using tweezers
Aslant edged tools can be the best material to pluck it properly without any hassles. With this component, you can easily hold the hair and successfully pull it away. You must resume the session from the beneath the line of the brow.
Look for finding the focusing point of each eyebrow. In that case, you can use a ruler. Remember, you should maintain an equal distance from each side.
Make sure you are not ruining the arch when you are about to go to the upper part of it. Never over trim it, and that’s why you need to do it carefully. The way you want to give it a shape, correctly do so using the tweezers. Otherwise, you can’t learn how to fix uneven eyebrows properly.
Try not to wax it
It’s a horrible feeling to live with unbalanced brows. That’s why you are looking for a final solution. Above I have mentioned some steps you have to follow to get a good result.
Apart from that, another thing I want to make you remember is not to wax them if possible. It won’t help you enough. Later, you will discover more hairs in that place because of it.
Some extra tips to remember when fixing the eyebrows
- Make the chosen tweezers free from unwanted infection. That’s why you can make it sterilized using alcohol. Generally, these tools are not only used by a single person but also by many people. If you are not alert to this issue before using it, severe infection can happen to your skin.
- If you are in a fix about making symmetrical eyebrows, you can set a digital image of your face before you while you are doing it.
- It’s better not to hire any barber to resolve the problem. He might not care much then you do. By mistake, he can pull the brow tightly or loop it off from the bottom. That’s why try to do it by your effort. If you are not confident enough, then it’s okay to hire someone.
- When shaping them, make sure you are accurately doing this job. Because a wrong step can make you look duller than the prior
- Try to pluck your eyebrows once each month. That way, you give your eyebrows a chance to grow from the root fully. If you need to keep your eyebrow shape, try trimming them until it is time to head in for a quick pluck.
- Be sure to load up on Vitamins A, C, and E, as these vitamins can help the growth of your hairs much faster. They’re available in fruits, dark leaves, and nuts.
- Try to decrease your caffeine and sugar intake as it slows down the growth of your hair. Instead, go for foods that are loaded with proteins as this can rapidity up the growth of your hairs.
Watch the video To Fix Uneven Eyebrows
Finally, we have reached the last stage of this article. By now, you have already known about the tips and techniques about how to fix uneven eyebrows. This unwanted issue can often distract you from concentrating on your daily work. Maybe, you are thinking; you are looking ugly. And surely, an inferior complex might hit your brain and mind.
Hopefully, it won’t bother you anymore. For your assistance, I have described other pre-caution you can adopt before doing it. Undoubtedly, your facial look is being framed by it. So, take great care of it.