Having one Discord account is “mainstream” now! Who doesn’t want to have more than one account? But managing them can be difficult, right? Oh, not anymore! Now, you can use apps that will manage multiple Discord accounts at one! Do you know how to be in 2 Discords at once? We can tell you how!
Is it Possible to use 2 Discords at Once?
We love to manage two different Discord accounts- no doubt. But opening two Discord accounts at once is not possible! Well, the information is not correct! You can have two Discord accounts at once now!
All you need is to find the right app for solving this issue. Some specific apps will help you open two accounts or more and manage them only by swiping or scrolling!
Multiple Discord Accounts via Stack
Stack is a simple app and so, for the newbie, it’s easier to deal with this app. But if you talk about how it works for multiple Discord accounts, let’s tell you that it’s more powerful than anything.
With this, you can log in to one Discord account and then simply switch to another one without any discomfort! Let’s learn how you can deal with multiple Discord accounts with the help of Stack.
- Firstly, you need to download Stack from their official website. Go to the official website of Stack and from there, you have to download the app on your computer. After the downloading is completed, you can follow through with the next steps.
- So, you have already downloaded Stack. Now, it’s your job to open Stack. Once you open Stack, you will be able to log in to your Discord account via this app. Go through the login details given there. All you need here is to put the details and then log in to your account.
- When you are in Discord via Stack, you have to search go for Open New Window in Stack. This is where your basic work begins. Right when you have selected the Open New Window in Stack option, you will see a menu. For the menu, check the top-right corner of the screen. There, you will see three dots added. Click on these three dots.
- After this, search for the option called private Session. Once you see the private session option, you have to go for the toggle and switch it on. So, now that you have selected it, go to the next step and complete the process.
- You are almost done with the procedure! Do you remember you have already had one account added before here? Yes, and not, it’s time you need to add the second account! You will see login options available. Now, you need to put all the login information and all you need is to get it. You can easily
Note: The method we have mentioned above is easy. With this process, you are free to open multiple discord servers. Yes, we are talking about using the server side-by-side. You might love to have the DMs on different servers side-by-side.
Well, you are going to enjoy this service here too! You can open as many Discord instances as you want now. The servers will be beside each other horizontally. You are free to go through all of them by scrolling only! Go for horizontal scrolls and you are there!
Multiple Discord Accounts via Shift
If you want to be in multiple Discords at once, you should be loaded onto your Shift. If you have a Discord app that’s loaded onto the Shift, you have to go through only a few steps to log into different accounts together. This is another way after Stack to get into multiple accounts and enjoy both worlds!
- First of all, you have to open Shift. Once you are in, you have to search for the Add Application on the screen. There will be a “+” icon available. This is the adding application. All you need is to go for this one.
- When you have selected the Add Application option, you have to search for Discord there. Once you find it, you have to save it. Search for the Save option below. Take your cursor there can click it. After you have saved it, you can simply step forward to the next step.
- Now, it’s time to sign in to the account you have in Discord. After you sign in to one account, you are ready. If you want to settle for multiple accounts or two accounts, you are free to repeat this method. The process will help you add different accounts and simply get into both of the Discord accounts at once.
So, now you know IMPOSSIBLE also tells you “I AM POSSIBLE!” Who says it’s impossible to deal with two or more Discord accounts at the same time? The right app in this social world will solve all your issues, trust us!