Creating a new channel and adding people to Slack is fun. If you have forgotten to add somebody when you created the channel or you just want to add them to a new workspace- you must add them! So, how to add people on Slack via computer and mobile? Check it out!
Adding people on Slack via Computer or Mobile
Method 1: Adding People on Slack via Computer
If you are using a computer, desktop, or laptop, this method will help you add people on Slack! And then, you can easily check out how to add GIF in Slack to make the conversations and communications more interesting!
- First of all, you have to sign into a Slack account. Once you are in the account, it’s time to open your channel. Open the specific channel where you want to add people.
- Now, the channel is opened. Here, you have to check the top-right corner of the conversation. There, you will see an icon of members added. All you need is to click that specific icon.
- Once you click it, it will show you an option called Add People. Click on the Add People option now. After you have done it, you will see a specific typing area.
- Go for that typing area and start typing. Here, you have to type the names of the members that you want to add. You can settle for their email addresses too. After you have added the email addresses or names of the members that you want to add to the channel, go for the “Done” button.
- After you have added an account to your Channel, they will get the right to send a message to a conversation to the other members. However, you must also know how to block people on Slack for future concerns!
Method 2: Adding People on Slack via Mobile
Some people prefer mobile to use Slack just because it is handy. No worries if you are using Slack on mobile; you can still add people to your Slack! Let’s tell you how to do it!
- First of all, you have to get your hands on the Slack mobile app. And then, you have to “sign-in” to your account. If you already have an account, you can log in.
- Now that you are in your account in the Slack app, it’s time to go for the channel where you want to add people. For this, you need to open one of your workspaces. And then, you are free to go for the specific channel where you will be adding more people.
- Once you are on the Channel, you have to check the top-right corner of your screen. At that part, you will see the Details icon added. Yes, we are talking about the “i” button. Tap on that button.
- And then, you will see a list of several options. Among these options, there will be an option called Add People. Tap on this button and you will see a new window.
- Check the top-right corner once again. There will be an Add button available. Press this one and you will be able to add thousands of members to your Slack channel! All you need is to search for the names or the email addresses, and add them to your channel.
- Slack Notification Sound Not Working-Smart Solutions
- How To Add Emojis To Slack-Step By Step Guide
- Slack Download Mac-Everythings You Need To Know
You have already learned how to add a lot of people to your Slack channel! But there might be times when you might not want to keep a specific member in your Slack list. In that case, you can remove them too! All you need is to open the list of members on the Channel. And from there, you can remove the person you want!